Allegion Consumer Loyalty Representative in Olathe, Kansas
Consumer Loyalty Representative
This position is responsible for driving consumer loyalty through; exceptional customer service, warranty support, pre-purchase support, technical support and problem resolution.
The representative portrays a positive image for the company by accurately addressing all customer inquiries in a professional and courteous manner.
The representative provides superior customer service and acts as customer advocate to continually improve the level of customer satisfaction.
Communicate directly with customers via phone, e-mail, ticket tracking, fax or mail to identify and resolve a wide variety of issues and inquiries regarding Allegion products
• Demonstrate excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Analyze facts and data from the customer to determine next steps in call resolution.
• Represent the organization daily though customer contact and rapport
• Communicate and coordinate with the team and other internal departments to facilitate accurate and timely resolutions to customer issues
• Meet all service level agreements as set by management.
• Additional duties as assigned by manager.
• Asks clear, direct questions and listens carefully to responses, restating to clarify understanding to gather and document information from the customer
• Communicates thoughts clearly and concisely.
• Project a professional company image and positive, can-do attitude
• Demonstrates strong commitment to providing excellent customer service
• Build trust through complete follow-thru on customer commitments
• Support company values and mission to create a customer centric culture
Percentage of Travel:0
Min. Yrs. Experience:0-3yrs
Education: High School Diploma minimum
Other Skills: Ability to type 35 wpm, corrected speed
Proficient in MS Office
Proficient in CRM/Phone related software applications Good organization skills
Spanish Bilingual Desirable
Allegion is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. If for any reason you cannot apply through the career site, please click here at mailto:SpecialAssistance_TalentAcquisition@Allegion.com for special accommodation.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
© Allegion plc, 2014 | Block D, Iveagh Court, Harcourt Road, Dublin 2, Co. Dublin, Ireland
REGISTERED IN IRELAND WITH LIMITED LIABILITY REGISTERED NUMBER 527370
We are Allegion.
A team of experts.
United under a common desire;
Protect today innovate for tomorrow.
And never settle for the status quo.
We believe in anticipating opportunities
by sharpening our skills
and finding new answers
We believe in a safer, more secure world.
We believe in providing peace of mind.
We believe in being true to ourselves and to those
who trust-in our protection.
We are many. We are one.
We are Allegion.