Allegion Consumer Loyalty Representative in Colorado Springs, Colorado
Consumer Loyalty Representative
This position is responsible for driving consumer loyalty for the Security business through; exceptional customer service, warranty support, pre-purchase support, technical support and problem resolution.
The representative portrays a positive image for the company by accurately addressing all customer inquiries in a professional and courteous manner. The representative provides superior customer service and acts as customer advocate to continually improve the level of customer satisfaction.
• Communicate directly with customers via phone, e-mail, ticket tracking, fax or mail to identify and resolve a wide variety of issues and inquiries regarding Allegion products
• Analyze facts and data from the customer to determine next steps in call resolution.
• Represent the organization daily though customer contact and relationship-building.
• Communicate and coordinate with internal departments to facilitate accurate resolution of customer issues.
• Manage a fluctuating workload while coordinating efforts within a team.
• Meet all service level agreements as set by management.
• Additional duties as assigned by manager.
• Demonstrate excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Interact with various levels of employees and departments.
• Asks clear, direct questions and listens carefully to responses, restating to clarify understanding to gather and document information from the customer.
• Communicates thoughts clearly and concisely.
• Project a professional company image and positive, can-do attitude
• Demonstrates strong commitment to providing excellent customer service.
• Build trust through complete follow-thru on customer commitments.
• Support company values and mission to create a customer centric culture.
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday 9am - 6PM MST
Percentage of Travel: 0
Min. Yrs. Experience: 0-3
Education Standard: High School Diploma
Ability to type 35 wpm, corrected speed.
Proficient in relevant computer applications
Good keyboard skills
Good organization skills
Allegion is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. If for any reason you cannot apply through the career site, please click here at mailto:SpecialAssistance_TalentAcquisition@Allegion.com for special accommodation.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
© Allegion plc, 2014 | Block D, Iveagh Court, Harcourt Road, Dublin 2, Co. Dublin, Ireland
REGISTERED IN IRELAND WITH LIMITED LIABILITY REGISTERED NUMBER 527370
We are Allegion.
A team of experts.
United under a common desire;
Protect today innovate for tomorrow.
And never settle for the status quo.
We believe in anticipating opportunities
by sharpening our skills
and finding new answers
We believe in a safer, more secure world.
We believe in providing peace of mind.
We believe in being true to ourselves and to those
who trust-in our protection.
We are many. We are one.
We are Allegion.