Allegion EDI Integration Specialist in Bangalore, India
EDI Integration Specialist
• Participates in design, review, and documentation of new applications and integration strategies of EDI processes and systems
• Performs system configuration, mapping, and day-to-day management of EDI-based transactions and processes
• Monitors critical EDI transactions and takes appropriate short term and long term responses to correct and prevent issues in the future
• Partners with internal business sponsors to set priorities, report status, identify and resolve issues to meet business requirements and time lines
• Works directly with our customers, suppliers, and 3rd party partners to analyze their data requirements and transaction/message specifications
• Conducts unit testing and end-to-end testing with customers, suppliers, and other business partners
• Performs troubleshooting, analysis, problem solving, exception handling, and re-processing as necessary to ensure reliable operations
• Communicates well when presenting, listening, and informing. Can communicate up, down and across the organization
• Develops and maintain EDI flows and document maps
• Performs data audits, recommend and implement quality control measures
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
• 3+ years of implementation experience supporting EDI process integrations in large scale middleware and ERP environments
• Demonstrated capability for on-the-job learning in a fast-paced environment
• Working knowledge of service oriented architecture (SOA), web services (SOAP, REST), and transfer protocols (http, ftp, SFTP, SOAP.)
• Experience with systems roll-outs, facilitating change management, transitions from project phase to on-going systems support
• Ability to work independently and remotely off hours and during scheduled activities
• Experience with two or more of the following systems is preferred: Vantage Point, IBM Sterling, WebMethods, Dynamics AX, Oracle 10.7 / 11i
Allegion is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. If for any reason you cannot apply through the career site, please click here at mailto:SpecialAssistance_TalentAcquisition@Allegion.com for special accommodation.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
© Allegion plc, 2014 | Block D, Iveagh Court, Harcourt Road, Dublin 2, Co. Dublin, Ireland
REGISTERED IN IRELAND WITH LIMITED LIABILITY REGISTERED NUMBER 527370
We are Allegion.
A team of experts.
United under a common desire;
Protect today innovate for tomorrow.
And never settle for the status quo.
We believe in anticipating opportunities
by sharpening our skills
and finding new answers
We believe in a safer, more secure world.
We believe in providing peace of mind.
We believe in being true to ourselves and to those
who trust-in our protection.
We are many. We are one.
We are Allegion.